Labour Leave will demand the Government leads us out of the EU
We’ll work to ensure the benefits of sovereignty are shared nationwide
Theresa May and parliament must respect democracy: Brexit means Brexit
Campaign for a fair Brexit deal, not a second referendum
The UK has voted to leave the EU by 52% to 48%. Leave won the majority of votes in England and Wales
Labour Leave will campaign to achieve a fair deal from Brexit negotiations.
We recognise the will of the UK public and will hold the government and the Labour Party to account.
Our five principles are:
- Return all law-making powers to the UK Parliament, renewing our democracy.
- Ensure complete control over immigration policy and visas.
- Secure free trade in goods and services with Europe.
- Pursue global trade deals which protect our public services.
- Rebalance our economy, helping firms to achieve higher productivity, with rising wages and investing in the infrastructure to support export-led growth.
Do you share our vision? We rely on support from the public to continue our work. Please sign up as a supporter, and donate any amount you can.